Workshop performance of
THE LAND OF FORGOTTEN TOYS, A CHRISTMAS MUSICAL
Sunday, August 25 at 4:00 PM
5451 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60640
You can be involved in the creation of a new musical!
Your feedback is valuable to us!!
Workshops are part of the process of putting up a new show. Join us and see how a show gets created from the beginning.
You will even get the opportunity to “vote” on costumes for the production.
Plenty of parking
RSVP is a must! Call us at 312-423-6612.
Space is limited
Porchlight Music Theatre: Preview in the Park
Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 1 PM – 2 PM
901 N Clark St, Chicago
Chicago's music theatre leader, proud Artist In-Residence at the Ruth Page Center for the Arts, Porchlight Music Theatre presents a preview of its upcoming 25th Anniversary 2019-2020 season. Hear selections from Sunset Boulevard, Call Me Madam, Duke Ellington's Sophisticated Ladies, and the Chicago premiere of the new Disney Musical: Freaky Friday.
(in case of rain performance will move to the Ruth Page Center for the Arts, 1016 N Dearborn)
Call Group Theater Tix at 312-423-6612 to RSVP.
Bring your group to see Miracle The Musical and receive 2 FREE FIRST ROW tickets IN the Maker’s Mark Barrel Room at Wrigley Field!
What you receive when you purchase 50 or more tickets to see this summer’s HIT OUT OF THE PARK!
• Discounted group tickets to a performance of Miracle The Musical for a group that books to see the show by September 2, 2019.
• Opportunity for a member of your group to lead the audience in the 7th inning stretch at the show.
• TWO FIRST ROW TICKETS in the Maker’s Mark Barrel room at Wrigley Field on September 14th to see The Cubs -vs- The Pirates:
Member’s Mark Barrel Room
Located just beyond the visitors' dugout on the first-base side, these seats are perfectly positioned to capture Rizzo's next great tarp grab
· The club's signature speakeasy style is enhanced with sophisticated chef-driven menus served tableside and at carving stations. Pick your perfect pairing with the help of a deep library of spirits, high-end wines and diverse beers.
· Comfortable seating, a dedicated, private entrance to the climate-controlled club, an expansive bar and private restrooms.
This underground gem provides an exclusive view
of the visitors' batting tunnel.
(A $980 value, available to the first two groups that book
and pay in full for their group to see Miracle The Musical by September 2, 2019)